Monday, September 6, 2010

Apology Postcard

Hi friends,

Happy Labor Day...its always a good time to spend a little extra time with your family and friends when you can.  Anyway...today's challenge to live out my faith was to write an apology card to a friend or family member that I need to apologize to.  I chose one of my best friends growing up...Dave Wilson.  Dave and I had lots of fun times in youth group together growing up and he was my best man at Janna and I's wedding.

I chose Dave because I really needed to apologize to him for not keeping our friendship up since I moved to KC in 2003.  Sometimes it is just so hard to keep connected to your friends when you live a long way away.  The challenge today reminded me that I need to remember to say hi to important lifetime friends once in a while.  Also, I think praying for them regularly is a great thing to do.

Who's a friend you could pray for or drop a note to today?

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment