Monday, September 13, 2010

Be Restored

Hi Friends,

I can't believe it is day 13 of the Credo challenge already!  The time has just flown by.  So far I'm really benefiting from these small ways to live out my faith.  Through these challenges God's been reminding me of all the little ways he wants to make a difference in the world.  I don't know about you but sometimes....sometimes I just get overwhelmed by making a big difference somewhere.  I think the Lord is reminding me that all the little things make a big difference in the long term big picture.

I would encourage today to make a difference in your world today by doing the little things for Jesus.

Today's challenge was to read and think deeply about Isaiah 58:11-12, "The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.  Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities.  Then you will be know as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes."

It's impossible for me to be a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes without being personally restored, refreshed and renewed by the Lord.  How does the Lord want to renew you today?  How does God speak to you through this passage?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment.

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment