Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who are you?

I'm beginning this blog because I've decided to take the 30 day Credo challenge.  Credo is a monthly interactive student journal put out by Barefoot Ministries.  Check them out at www.barefootonline.com.  Every day there is a creative way to live out your faith for Jesus Christ.  So the plan is to take the challenge and write about my experience each day. 

I'm excited to see how this will help me grow in my relationship with the Lord and hopefully inspire others to take the challenge too.  It will also be neat to look back at this exciting adventure at the end of the month.

So with that said...today is September 1st 2010.  Today's challenge is pretty simple.  It's entitled "Who are You?" and is basically a space to write down some answers to a few get to know you questions.  Below are the answers to the questions I wrote:

Write (just) your middle name here:  Michael

What is your favorite thing to do?  play guitar

What food do you never get tired of eating?  Sara Lee turkey from Walmart deli 

Who are your best friends?  Write their initials.  JC & TC

What will you be doing in 5 years?  Raising a family with Janna my wife.

How would you like to change the world?  I'd like to change the world by sharing Jesus with everyone in our Westside Church community.  I'd also like to see an end to child slavery and people dying from starvation.  I'd like to see everyone in the world have clean drinking water.  Do you ever try to picture what the world would be like if everyone in the world had food to eat and clean water to drink?  "Lord your kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven."

Well...that's it for today.  I know, I know pretty easy challenge so far...they get harder and more challenging as the month goes along. 

Till tommorrow...Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment