Monday, September 27, 2010

Send a Letter to Your School Principal

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to send a letter to the school principal.  Now the important thing to know here is that I don't have a principal anymore.  So what could I do?

I decided to ask the guys in the accountability group I lead on Monday night to write a letter to their principal to encourage and provide ideas for making their school a better place.  One of the ideas was to have an "appreciate janitors week" to thank janitors for all the hard work they do to keep the school clean.    

We took some time tonight at the end of our accountability group to put together a letter to give to their principal.  One of the guys is going to get some more ideas for making his school a better place from his band members at school. 

I'm hoping the principal feels appreciated and loved...I'll let you know next week how it turns out.

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment