Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wash. Rinse. Dry. Fold

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to do my family's laundry.  I kind of luck out on this one since it's just Janna and I at home.  The above picture is the load that I just got done washing...it's mostly my closes though.  Right now I'm still finishing up all the laundry. 

One of my favorite things about washing clothes is how they smell when they are done.  From smelly and stinky to fresh and clean.  Makes me think about how God desires to use us to bring out all the God colors in the world.  The washer makes clothes clean, but God uses us to make people clean. 

God longs to make all of us fresh and new from the stain of our sins.  I hope you will let God wash you clean making you smell fresh to all those you encounter.  

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment