Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If I had a million dollars...

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to think about and sketch out how I would spend a million dollars to do good.  I sketched water...it would be great helping people in the world who don't have clean drinking water.

I sketched bread...it would be great helping people in the world who are hungry. 

I sketched a book for education...it would be great to help people around the world learn to read and write who don't have that privilege. 

I sketched chains...it would be great to help people who are slaves in the world become free. 

Then after I was done I thought, "how could I use this money to make more money that would keep funding these causes?" 

How would you spend a million dollars to do good?

Till Tomorrow...Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom!
    I've been reading you Credo blogs and they're great! I love Credo :) I just wanted to share my million dollar idea! Just trying to get it off my paper and share it with people. I had this crazy idea build, or have built, a huge, beautiful sea-side mansion type resting home for the elderly. I'd love to make all the seniors there feel amazing and like they're WORTH something not just wasting away in an old resting home. I'd put a beautiful theatre in it and direct old plays/musicals with the help of some friends of course, so the elderly could have some fun entertainment weekly. Just a fun idea! I'd also make it very affordable because that seems to be a big problem when older people go to resting homes, they can't afford it! So i would get grants from large cooperations who are well-off and willing to help. What do you think of my idea? Add me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ashleybeastman and write on my wall to let me know what you think! Keep up the awesome blogs, your in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete