Saturday, September 11, 2010

Getting Along

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to write down 5 people I'm not getting along with and write down ways I'm going to help bring restoration to these relationships.  This was a hard one for me because I really try and get along with everyone.  Honestly, I can't think of anyone I'm not getting along with.

So...I decided to write down people who are experiencing some major brokenness in their life.  It's amazing how much I thought about things I could pray for in their behalf.  So one of the ways I'm going to try and bring restoration to these relationships is to simply...pray. 

I think I underestimate prayer all the time.  Sometimes its the last thing I think about doing in a situation.  But, the truth is God works mightily through prayer and invites us to join His work to bring restoration in the world.  Thank you Lord for the opportunity to be a part of your amazing work!

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment