Friday, September 10, 2010

Words Bring Restoration and Healing.

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to write in the above bubble the most encouraging words that someone has said to me recently.  Now...you might think that this challenge was easy, but honestly it was easier thinking of negative things people have said to me than the encouraging stuff.  Someone has said that it takes 10 encouraging words to cancel out 1 negative thing.  Is that true in your life and experience? 

So...what's the most encouraging words that someone has said to you recently?  How is that give you life and hope when those words hit you?  Who could you encourage with words today?

Till Tommorrow...Tom

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it takes a lot of positives to cancel out the negative in someone's mind. But, it didn't take me long to remember that Matt told me recently that he thought I "crafted a well-written letter." This was neat coming from him because he's the writer in the family.

    ReplyDelete