Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thank a Teacher

Hi friends,

So...I'm still looking for the opportunity to help one of my neighbors.  I'll let you know when I get an opportunity to do that.  Please keep praying for an opportunity for me to help a neighbor of mine in a valuable way.  

Today's challenge was to give a thank you note to a teacher I have.  Since I don't go to high school or college any more, I thought I would give a note to my Sunday school teacher at church.  I really appreciate how my Sunday school teacher has a passion to share God's word with others.  I'm encouraged how he tries to bring people together in our class.  Our class as become a caring community. 

Is there a teacher in your life that really has helped you?  Have you ever got to say thank you and tell them how helpful they have been to you?  Take time in the next few days and say a few kind words to a teacher in your life. 

Did you know one of the roles of the Holy Spirit is to be our teacher?  The Holy Spirit longs to teach us about how to become more like Jesus.  What an amazing teacher we all have!

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment