Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Restore Something

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to look for an area of my house or garage that needs restoration and restore it.  I've chosen to restore a corner portion of a wall in my house.  Janna and I were moving our couch one day into another room in our house and we hit the wall and put a dent into it.  It needs restored.

So tonight I set out to restore the corner of the wall and opened the spackling to patch the hole and it was all dried up and moldy.  Who knew spackling spoiled? LOL!  Also, I left my camera at church tonight so I couldn't take a before or after picture. 

So tomorrow I'll be working on restoring the corner of the wall after I get some new spackling and pick up my camera.  Looks like tomorrow I'll be working on a few Credo challenges.

Hope tomorrows more promising than today for these Credo challenges.  The last couple of days have been difficult. 

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment