Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Picture of Restoration

Hi friends,

Today's challenge was to take a picture of something that is being restored.  So...this morning was the annual See You At The Pole day at schools across the United States.  I got the privilege to go to Olathe Northwest this morning at 7 a.m.  It was pretty incredible!  By the time I got there over 40 teens had gathered for prayer around the flag pole.  By the time I left over 70 teens from the school were there praying for God to pour out his love, light and spirit!  I was super encouraged by their unity and presence.

So I decided to take a picture of those teens praying around the pole who are restored in Jesus Christ and are praying for restoration in their school.  I wanted to post the picture so you could see it, but I thought I shouldn't since I don't have there permission to post it on the internet.  Just know it was one of the most "restorative" pictures I've ever taken...imagine what it might have looked like.

What is it in your life that you long to be restored?  A relationship?  A job?  Hope?  Health?  Courage?

Till Tomorrow...Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment